Have fun in your own backyard, season after season.
Surrounded by award winning golf courses, family friendly and challenging ski hills, natural hot springs, spa and endless outdoor adventure opportunities; Sunchaser Vacation Villas is nestled in the heart of the Canadian Kootenay Rockies. But skiing and golf are just the beginning. Recreational opportunities are available in every season – just one reason why Vacation Ownership magazine ranks Sunchaser Vacation Villas among the world’s top 20 holiday destinations.
- Outdoor waterpark complete with a 3 storey waterslide and splashpark
- Playground at Riverside and Hillside
- Fitness Centre in the Riverside Recreation Centre
- Tennis Courts
- Horseshoe Pit
- Badminton court
- Picnic areas
- Common BBQ areas
- Indoor pool
- Sauna and steam room (Closed for renovations)
- Indoor hot tub
- Locker rooms/Change rooms
- The renowned Riverside and Mountainside golf courses, and the new Creekside Executive Par 3 course, are all within walking distance.
- Fairmont Ski Hill, just 10 minutes away, features 13 runs and an introductory half-pipe and snowboard park.
- Panorama, Kimberley and Fernie ski resorts are only a short drive away.
- Bike, hike or ride a horse along a beautiful selection of mountain trails.
- Soak away your cares in the soothing natural hot springs at nearby Fairmont or Radium.
- The Columbia River and numerous nearby lakes give you plenty of opportunities for rafting, canoeing, kayaking, boating, water-skiing and fishing.
- Tour the valley by plane, helicopter, or snowmobile.
Come check out the Purple Cow Gift Shop in Fairmont Hot Springs. Diana and Kevin offer a great assortment of unique gift ideas.
Links & Current Events
For area information, attractions and events calendar, please visit www.adventurevalley.com for more ideas to help plan your BC adventure.